Eye Doctor in Orlando, Florida
As with any part of the body, your eyes have to be routinely examined, maintained, and assisted if not working properly. Your eyes and vision are both a vital part of your everyday health and a method of expressing yourself to others. Not taking care of certain issues can lead to a variety of complications, such as dizziness and headaches, which can get worse over time. You want to make sure that you have a good, consistent resource for all of your eye health needs, whether you’re getting your first eye exam or hundredth pair of glasses.
That’s where Visonmax comes in. We offer comprehensive, affordable, professional optometrist services in Orlando, no matter your age or needs. We offer eye exams that will help assess common eye problems such as glaucoma or UV damage. Your trained optometrist will be able to identify any issues you may have with your vision and develop a treatment plan for you.
While speaking to your optometrist, feel free to ask important questions for any concerns you may have about your eye health or current eyewear. Depending on your situation, this can include:
- How to choose the right Contacts or Glasses
- Eye care for Seniors
- Asking about your risk for a certain eye disease
- How you can monitor your eye health in the future
- How often you should get an eye exam
- Which vision correction solution is right for you
- How often you should be wearing your contacts
- How you can best protect your eyes
- If you’re still safe to drive
Our Eyewear and Contact Lenses
Not only are glasses a convenient way to correct your vision, but they also provide protection for your eyes during everyday activity and act as a fashion accessory for your face.
We at Visionmax offer a variety of colored contacts and designer eyewear to fit your needs, style, and budget. No matter your age or condition, there’s a solution for you. We have eyewear from a variety of brands ranging from kids’ sunglasses, contacts, and designer glasses. Whatever your preferences, we will be sure to get you what you need the day you need it. Ask us about our deals and coupons for select eyeglasses!
No matter what eyewear solution you prefer, there’s a variety of benefits to what we can provide. For example:
- Prescription eyeglasses provide a convenient way to improve your vision while accessorizing your face and protecting your eyes.
- Contacts are a discrete, customizable way of improving your eyesight.
Sunglasses protect your eyes from UVA and UVB rays while helping to maintain your eye health throughout your life. Whether you have perfect vision or need assistance seeing clearly, these are essential for your vision and eye health.
Don’t put your eye health at risk. Schedule your next eye test in Orlando by calling VisionMax at (321) 270-0551.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive pricing
- We take most insurances
- We speak Spanish
- Match most competitor prices
- Over 1,000 frames in stock
- Same day glasses on some prescriptions for additional service charge
- Serving Orlando & Central Florida for over 20 Years
- Eye exam on premise